Hmm, I hadn't organised myself very well, I had been wanting to get a haircut for a while - But whenever I called Michelle - she was booked out for when I wanted it (granted for later in the week)
Anyway, I was getting desperate - as we had a few events coming up that i wanted to look nice for, and were also off to Norfolk Island in about a week
So, I decided to go up and back to Inglewood for the day
Left after peak hour, and my haircut was at 2pm
Had a quick look around the garden
Hmm not many of the nominated plants / stumps had been removed
I sent Shane some marked up photos
I also noticed that it looked like they had removed one/some from the other side of the patch - that I hadn't even asked for - as the soursop was trampled down there
Anyway, off to my haircut - where I saw a photo of Edwina playing in the keys of Gold Bach festival in the Inglewood Town Hall - and then back to Melbourne








No comments:
Post a Comment