Monday 15 July 2024

Day Trip with Alex & April Sunday 23 June 2024

Well, I couldn't come for the weekend, as Madeleine and I saw Jerry Seinfeld on Saturday night, so I just went up for the day with Alex and April on Sunday

Alex was keen to come up, as he hadn't been able to make it to the party last week

They picked me up around 10, and we got there around 12

Showed them around, and they loved it - and also wondered where I'd put all the stuff ....

Also took some belated photos of the little yellow room - now named toy room




And another photo of the  green room


Had a picnic lunch outside in the rotunda

And saw that the electricians had made a trench to get the electrics to the shed 


And also took a photo of another gap in the kitchen benchtop which needs to be filled - not sure who's going to do that


Pottered around a bit after lunch - and i guess we left around 4pm or so






 

No comments:

Post a Comment